Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:20:25 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@brizzie.org>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG

> : I'm having all sorts of diabolicals with PCI wireless card adaptor &
since I
> : have a line 'pccard_enable="YES" ' in /etc/rc.conf, I figure that pccard
> : SHOULD be running (it isn't).  From what I can make of the GENERIC
kernel
> : config file its included normally.
>
> That's right.  What are the issues you are seeing?

dmesg suggests its found the WL210 PCI cradle OK, but it doesn't appear that
anything on the planet can convince the system that there is actually a
WL110 PCMCIA device in the WL210. I've done everything I can think of with
/etc/rc.conf to enable pccard but its still not running.

pcic0: <TI PCI-1410 CardBus Bridge> irq3 at device 16.0 on pci0

 pcic0 Could not map register memory

 device_probe_and_attach: pcic0 attach returned 12