Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:25:20 -0400
From:      User & Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        David Scheidt <dscheidt@tumbolia.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [freebsd-questions] shutdown group

	I'm the only one who uses my workstation and I am trying to get into
the habit of logging into root as little as possible.  It is more convenient
and more secure to use sudo to shutdown, then to log in as root and do the
same thing, for me.:)

Ian

As it was put forth by David Scheidt on Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 10:13:47PM -0500...