Date:      Sat, 20 Sep 2003 09:50:24 -0700
From:      Jeremy Bingham <jeremy@satanosphere.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Proxim Harmony OEM Works + Patches

--dTy3Mrz/UPE2dbVg

Yes, the patches have still been working for me, and I did submit a PR
for them. They can be found at:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D56985

Just out of curiousity, what did I do wrong exactly? This is the first
time I've submitted a patch to FreeBSD, so I figured there would be some
sort of problem.

Thanks,

-j

On 19/09/03 23:26 -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> Thanks Jeremy.  I've committed these patches...  There were some minor
> reformatting and name tweaks, so you'll get a conflict on your
> update.  Please let me know if they still work for you and if you
> filed a PR.
>=20
> Warner

--=20

/* You are not expected to understand this. */

Captain_Tenille
http://www.satanosphere.com/
jeremy@satanosphere.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--=20

/* You are not expected to understand this. */

Captain_Tenille
http://www.satanosphere.com/
jeremy@satanosphere.com

--dTy3Mrz/UPE2dbVg