Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:34:58 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Peter Ulrich Kruppa <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Micha=B3_Pasternak?= <doc@lublin.t1.pl>, Radhika Sambamurti <radhika_narendran@yahoo.com>, <sumirati@yahoo.de>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD in school networks - interested?

Thanks for your anwers!

I will send this to freebsd-questions too, because I hope there
will be some more people interested.

Of course I have to set up a dual boot machine, I can't destroy
the working system. On friday I will start with a standard
minimal installation and try to get accounts at some dns-redirection
service. So hopefully I can do the rest of the installation from
home via telnet.

And I am planning to use the gnome desktop enviroment - just
because I know it well enough.

Regards,

Uli.