Date:      Sun, 17 May 2009 14:28:33 -0700
From:      Kelly Jones <kelly.terry.jones@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

This question is OT by definition: are there any Windows mailing lists
similar to this one?

Ideally one for people who hate Windows, but have to deal w/ it (eg,
Windows command-line and Cygwin users, not people who use it by
choice).

I know Cygwin has mailing lists, but it's not quite the same thing.