Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:47:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: build problem

Chuck Robey writes:

 > I got this error after cvsupping the latest signal related change by John
 > Polstra last night, that's not the problem either.
 >
 > OK, I looked up sigsuspend.S, and the only one I found was in the odd spot
 > src/lib/libc/mips/sys, so this error message just confuses heck out of me.
 > I looked at the cvs log of uthread_sigpending.c, and didn't see anything
 > that looked likely, so I'm tossing it out here ... is this my problem
 > only?

I think its been fixed.  I got past this & died in kdump because of
netware filesystem header file changes.  I've updated my src/sys tree
& am currently rebuilding now...

BTW, how the in the hell do you get buildworld to pickup where it left
off?  Without re-depending everything?  I'm rebuilding on a slow
machine w/a slow disk & its frustrating as hell to not be able to just
pick up roughly where I left off..  I tried -DNOCLEAN, but it still
wants to run around & rebuild the depends..  (I usually build on a
very fast machine, so I've never really minded this before, but I'm
not in a position to upgrade its kernel past the signal madness just
now ..)

Drew