Date:      Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:01:43 -0400
From:      "Andrew Waranowski" <awaranowski@comcast.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Partial web page loading

Hey, I have the same problem over here, except that I can recreate the =
problem well easily and predictably.  I don't know a whole lot about =
computers but this is very weird.  Here's what happened:

I have a website that I'm working on in PHP.  I have a few pages that =
have text and image content and when I go to them, they either load =
completely or partially.  If it's only partially loaded, I can refresh =
the page a few times and then it will show the whole contents of the PHP =
file it's displaying.  At first I thought it had something to do with =
server caching, but then I found that when the web browser displays the =
whole page, I can refresh it a few times and it will display only a =
portion of the page; it cuts off right in the middle of some text.  =
Weird!  And I've looked at the HTML very carefully - everything is as it =
should be.  The browser cuts off at a seemingly arbitrary place in the =
HTML and does not even include the footer.inc file I included.  Very =
very strange.  Let me know if you get any kind of insight about the =
problem.  Thanks
                                                           =20