Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 1999 06:29:01 +0700
From:      "Nut S." <g3946643@student.chula.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need some technical information...

Dears,

I need to know some technical information of FreeBSD, like... hmm....
design of something like kernel process or thread, user process or
thread, some important and interesting algorithm FreeBSD is using,
specification. I know just FreeBSD is based on 4.4BSD-lite, with nothing
much... Where could I find these information??? Any source or website
would be OK... :)

Thank you...

I'm NUT...
g3946643@student.chula.ac.th