Date:      Fri, 24 May 2002 21:53:15 -0700
From:      jehova <tornadox@telnor.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   apache working through phone modem?

i absolutely 'nothing know' about dns and apache, i have seen
several docs, and other info sources related on this topics,
and clearly is a bad idea to setup a web server through a
phone line with a 56kb modem, but  just for learning and
and for 'put in practice', how can i put working together
apache and my ISP dialup modem connection to  give access
to outside people (web) as usual they do for see a website on
their browser?

i know that i need a domain name for this, but if i haven't
and i want to test my web server from outside my box, on real
web  trafic (i mean: i go to a cyber cafe and try to see my page
hosted on my box for  testing purposses) is there any way
for to do it?

may be my stupidity have no limits, but if i don't know
more info or don't know where to find; this is that cross
my mind tring to grab skills.
 thank you,

    tornadox@telnor.net                  _ __ | _ \._ \ |) |  |
           "Extracting Wisdom from Sinful...                ()
           ...Searching State of Purity."