Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:17:12 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Carlos A M dos Santos <casantos@cpmet.ufpel.tche.br>
To:        FreeBSD questions list <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Looking for RPL remote boot server

Hello

I have some machines with onboard network cards whose BIOS have a remote
boot feature, but using RPL (Novell NetWare) protocol instead of bootp.
I'd like to make these machines boot FreeBSD from a FreeBSD 4.1 box, but
could not find the correspondind boot server. Looking at the ports
colection I found Mars-NWE, but I'm not sure if it has such feature.

Any help?

--
Carlos A. M. dos Santos

Federal University of Pelotas         Meteorological Research Center
Av. Ildefonso Simoes Lopes 2791       Pelotas, RS, Brasil, CEP 96060-290
WWW: http://www.cpmet.ufpel.tche.br   RENPAC (X.25): 153231641
Phone: +55 53 277-6767                FAX: +55 53 277-6722