Date:      12 Feb 1996 04:54:51 -0700
From:      "MNET" <MNET@denitqm.ecte.uswc.uswest.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions-digest@FreeBS" <freebsd-questions-digest@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Please resend due to networ

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               questions-digest V1 #504

!!! Original message was too large.
!!!
!!! It is contained in the enclosure whose name
!!! is the same as the subject of this message.
!!!
!!! A preview of the message follows:

questions-digest          Monday, 12 February 1996      Volume 01 : Number 504

In this issue:
Can't install FreeBsd on my hard drive.
How to disable Ctrl-Alt-Del ?!
Help !!! Trying to connect to ISP
/etc/sysconfig
Help Upgrading Kernel
Re: [?] asWedit binary - which one?
Re: Can't install FreeBsd on my hard drive.
Re: Postgres95 1.0
Re: emacs install
Re: help
Re: Help !!! Trying to connect to ISP
Re: ifconfig cuaa3
Re: ijppp -auto configuration
Re: install
Re: More Qs
Re: odd question about data transfer/PPP
Re: ppp -auto ...
Re: emacs install
Boot Manager, how?
Progress of dosemu port?