Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:39:55 -0700 (MST)
From:      Atipa <freebsd@atipa.com>
To:        Andrew McNaughton <andrew@squiz.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: crypto tunnel - international

Some of our customers faced this problem as well, and the simplest thing
to use was OpenBSD. Since OpenBSD has cryptography built in to the OS, it
is very easy to set up secure tunneling.

OpenBSD is a product of Canada, so they can use full-strength
cryptography. Once it is installed in the US, it is non-exportable, but
the international sites can download directly from Canada :)

So far, I do not recommend OpenBSD for anything except ultra-secure
servers. FreeBSD is much easier to use and has a better user base.

Kevin