Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:43:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mark Hennessy <mark@cloud9.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   pam_listfile for use with FreeBSD

Has anyone set up pam_listfile for use with FreeBSD successfully?  I am
trying to get it working so I can prevent users listed in a flatfile from
gaining access.  I was wondering what steps might need to be taken to find
and build it with FreeBSD 4.x.  If this question is too nebulous for this
list, any advice on who to ask next would be appreciated.

--
 Mark P. Hennessy					      mark@cloud9.net