Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:33:41 -0600
From:      David Leimbach <leimy2k@mac.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Best method to produce patches?

I am about to try to make some changes to FreeBSD current...

Should I begin to use read-only CVS instead of CVSup for this work or
is it possible to generate diffs based on CVSup'd sources?

What is the recommend method to use for playing with the source?

I already found a small change in libc that should probably get
committed but I want to generate the patch properly for everyone's
approval.

Thanks!

Dave Leimbach