Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2007 18:33:06 -0500
From:      Jonathan Horne <freebsd@dfwlp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   best way to keep track of new developments

im due for a new laptop at work, which will likely be an HP NC6400 (our
standard).  an otherwise really nice laptop, but with 2 showstoppers:

intel 3945 wireless
ati x1300 graphics

i know there has been some development here and there to try to get these guys
to work in freebsd.  whats the best way to keep track of who owns these
projects, and to follow with intrest how the work is going?  ive been testing
freebsd with these NC6400s (before they are deployed out to the users who
they were ordered for), and so far, these are the first 2 pieces of hardware
that have not worked out of the box for me.

thanks,
--
Jonathan Horne
http://dfwlpiki.dfwlp.org