Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:56:29 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Gary Schrock <root@eyelab.psy.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NT4 server 2.5 times faster than Linux

I am trying to suggest to plug the hole that got Linux into trouble :

  Tuning configuration documentation, sample harware configuration
  and software configuration for a high performance web server and
  preferred mailing list to contact for performance or tuning questions.

The later is important for in the past people have posted on usenet
and their queries have gone unanswered or worse they
didn't know where to send their questions to .

--

 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@star-gate.com