Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:06:57 +0800
From:      Kelvin Ng Chee Hoong <nchee_hoong@pacific.net.sg>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Slow printing problem

Hi ;
Without FBSD act as a router, I had no problem to send document page to
print server for printing . It was very fast in  process  printing . The
problem arise since I use FBSD as a router and  relocate our office PC
connect  to FBSD router . Our officomplaie users have begun to cn that
their document page sent to print server seems very slow. Their
situation has become worse when they send a lot of document pages to the
print server and cause their system hang .

(Q) What setting should I configure in my FBSD in order to solve the
above-mentioned problem ?