Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:37:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        David Greenman <dg@root.com>
Cc:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, crh@outpost.co.nz
Subject:   Re: Jordan the Confused (Was: Jordan The Evil!)

He sent me 10 CD's at Stevens Tech alone, and he would have sent more had
I not told him I had the facilities to burn more, I agree that people do
not know what goes on behind the scenes and that the criticism of onmgoing
efforts has to stop, FreeBSD is at its highest point in user base and in
advocacy than it has ever been as far as I can see, so who thinks things
are going bad?

Abu FreeBSD! Abu Hubbard!

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"Wow, everyone looks different in Real Life (tm)"-
                                Nathan Dorfman meeting people at FUNY

"Suicide is painless, switching to NT isn't."-
				Unknown