Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:13:26 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
To:        Redmond Militante <r-militante@northwestern.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: urgent: how to downgrade php4.3.3rc2

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Redmond Militante wrote:

> hi
>
> i upgraded mod_php4 via ports on my apache box the other day i just went
> to the mod_php4 directory, make deinstall, make clean install and
> restarted apache.
>
> i was upgraded to php4.3.3rc2 from 4.3.1.
>
> i need to get the old version back as we make extensive use of pdflib.
> pdflib5x is not supported in php4.3.3rc2.  can anyone please tell me how
> to downgrade php4.3.3rc2 on this machine?  it's pretty critical..

	I made a copy of the 4.3.1 mod_php port dir on my machine and put
	it at:

		http://freebsd.rogness.net/mod_php4.tar

	To install:

	# cd /usr/ports/www
	# rm -r mod_php4
	# fetch http://freebsd.rogness.net/mod_php4.tar
	# tar -xvpPf mod_php4.tar
	# cd mod_php4
	# make install

	I'm not sure of any other way to downgrade like this.

Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
-
  How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand.
  				-Emo Philips