Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:26:25 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        betty low <dizzy5150us@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yahoo person

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 06:02:37PM -0800, betty low wrote:
> I have been reading this stuff & really do not know y
> many intelligent people r mis-quoting the writer/The
A few points:
- This is not a religious forum
- I failed to see any humour in the original posting
- Use of 'y" for "why", "r" for "are" "2" for "two"
etc. ad-nauseam offends me (and does not have a Biblical precedent)
but I don't go ranting on about it
- I am not a Christian, my sister is; I sent her a little net greeting
from the selection of Yahoo festive greeting cards with a Christian
angle.
- To be historically accurate, while Christmas may be a Christian
holiday these days, Jesus was not born on December 25th, and come
to that was not born 2000 years ago (unless Herod was about
200 years old at the time) .. I pass this on as totally
irrelevant information for this news group.

As for BSD suporting Yahoo, you may as well complain that they
also support a Heathen, bad mouthing, cigarette smoking, whisky
drinking reprobate like me as well .. :)

Merry Christmas one and all

Cliff

p.s. I don't drink actually, but all the rest is true .. hee hee