Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:04:47 +0100
From:      "joskis" <joskis@xxx.lt>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   coding style for freebsd

hi,

is there any document for coding style for freebsd programms. like kernel,
modules, and other (non contrib non ports).

what i am looking for is, good style c programming style for my self.

by style i meen:
1. function naming
1a. string_length()
1b. str_length()
1c. stringlength()
1d. strlength()
and etc. ;))

2. function description
2a. int main(int argc, char *argv[ ])
2b. int main(argc, argv)
    int argc;
    char *argv[];
2c. int
    main(int argc, char *argv[ ])

and etc.

offcource this is not all, but i hope you cached the idea.

btw. i now, what most some of it, depends only on myself. but i do not want
to invent wheel. just use the invented one. and be happy for all my live
what is left for me ;))

thanks,
joskis