Date:      Sun, 8 Mar 1998 19:04:11 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue2@welearn.com.au>
To:        Per Wigren <wigren@mail.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question

On Sun, Mar 08, 1998 at 07:10:30AM +0000, Per Wigren wrote:
> Hi! I just want to know why I should run FreeBSD instead of Linux on my
> P200MMX.

Because we're a great bunch of people to hang out with? :-)
You'll need more to go on than that.

> I have no idea what the differences are....
> I can't find anything about it on the freebsd.org pages.

OK, try http://www.freebsd.org/search.html
Go to the mailing list archives and search for freebsd and linux.

Look at the installation directions from the handbook which you'll find on
the main web page, and check that any strange hardware you may have is
supported.

Come back and ask us if you have any specific questions that aren't answered
in the documentation you've found.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-