Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:16:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to use Voodoo 2 with FreeBSD?

Alright, in addition to the linux-glide 2.4, you have to go to 3dfx's
website and d/l and install the proper linux glide library. The one that
comes with linux-glide 2.4 is for a plain old VooDoo I think. Once I
downloaded and installed the the glide library for the voodoo II on my
computer, my voodoo 2's work fine. One thing though, any program that uses
the voodoo II's needs to be run as root.

Windows.