Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:46:57 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Hector Gonzalez Jaime <cacho@ns.iteso.mx>
To:        Mike <mike@seidata.com>
Cc:        Lutz Rabing <LutzRab@omc.net>, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fingerd exploit

Maybe it has something to do with a message in bugtraq (like a month ago)
about finger forwarding?  It affected Solaris/SunOS, and it has something
to do with fingerd allowing you to do this:

finger user@host.one@host.two@host.three@so.on

FreeBSD's fingerd lets you do this one, don't know if it hurts or not.