Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:11:48 -0400
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SSLeay-0.9.0a on FreeBSD-2.2.6

---=====-=-==--=----===-==--=--=-==--=-=-====-==--

There have been, for some time now, outstanding issues with this particular
release building correctly on FreeBSD.  Eric told me at one point that he
had some fixes and was about to release a new version... then that was the
last I've heard.

So, I'm wondering if anyone else has run into these problems and fixed
them.  I'm sure he could use the help, too :-)

Given that the port collection still has version 0.8.1 (not 0.8.1a yet), I
wonder if there is perhaps a bigger reason for not using 0.9.0a.

Thanks....

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 5.5.3i for non-commercial use <http://www.pgpi.com>;

iQA/AwUBNZPIRI/CYgofdRptEQIatQCffTVuiG8FQxPMtyLBriU5xPcpz/AAnRb6
0zv8ab+9DrXxW0+eMk0G0UnC
=bOzO
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----