Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:56:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        adam@whizkidtech.net (G. Adam Stanislav)
Cc:        brett@lariat.org, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and memetics

> > >Then you obviously agree with Jordan: They should either go for Windows
> > >or for FreeBSD, depending on their needs.
> >
> > They should go for ANYTHING that serves their needs. The object, however,
> > should be to make FreeBSD serve their needs in the majority of cases.
>
> In other words, it has nothing to do with PR and evangelization.

What if people's needs were to be informed about FreeBSD at the point
in time when they have not yet committed to a decision, such that they
get an OS that already serves their needs, only they would have never
known about it, had they not been informed?

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.