Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:15:15 -0700
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        "Zaitsau, Andrei" <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: smp

> Gowdy,
> Were you born as FreeBSD expert?
> I do not think you should not have fun of people who ask questions. People
> are learning. And if you will provide them with BU11$h1T information it
> won't be very helpful for FreeBSD community.
> Andrei.

If he has lost chains, he's a Windows 98 user.  If he has a Dual CPU Pentium
III 650 running Windows 98, someone has already played a trick on him.
Windows 98 beginners don't have SMP systems.  He didn't mention a word about
FreeBSD in his question, so it has nothing to do with FreeBSD.  It has to do
with someone trying to be funny saying "my computer has lost chains so I
need to replace the SMP".  It's a joke, get over it.