Date:      Sat, 26 Sep 1998 23:55:06 -0700
From:      "R. Leland Heaton, Jr." <rlheaton@clunet.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Win98 and FreeBSD.

	I would like to install both FreeBSD and Win98.  I actually would prefer
FreeBSD, but do to the fact that I go to college, I need Win98 (unless
there is a way to run Win95/98 programs on FreeBSD that I don't know
about).  I have Win98 installed already.  How on earth can I make a
parittion for FreeBSD without screwing up Win98 or do I have to install
everything over a certain way?

-R. Leland Heaotn Jr.