Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 13:14:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      CyberMac <cybermac@tuna.egate.net>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DPT SmartRAID V ready yet?

Hi all!

I noticed that FreeBSD has support for DPT SmartRAID III and IV, and is
still in the process of making SmartRAID V + I2O drivers available for
this great OS.  However, is there any other way to make SmartRAID V
working under FreeBSD 3.3-Release (e.g. use the current available Linux
driver etc..)? If there is, can someone please give me some hints or URLs
for such workaround?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Great thanks!

Mike