Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:03:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
Cc:        Daniel Grunblatt <daniel@grunblatt.com.ar>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ? What kind of OS is that ?

I can just imagine myself coming from windows, asking
naive questions, and joining this list in the hopes of
getting useful information. Responses like that would
have sent me on my way quickly, even if they weren't
directed at me. Instead, the quality of this and other
FreeBSD lists has kept me around.

--Tim