Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 1996 16:11:48 GMT
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@MAIL.bbcc.ctc.edu>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The Project Project

Jordan, I checked out the chapter 15 stuff and I want to keep up the " Not Urgen
tly"  needed section.

I made some modifications to it on my machine just to show you what I am proposing to do.  Basically im

volunteering to keep up this one page and kind of coordinate the projects.  the example is located at

"http://www.bbcc.ctc.edu/handbook205.html

I think if people knew what projects were available and who else was working on

 them and where to find the latest information on them, The FreeBSd project as a whole would

progress alot quicker.

tell me if you like it, (it's just a prototype) and how I should go about implementing it.

I stuck a signup address at the bottom of it directed at a signup@Freebsd.org. as an example,

It could be directed at me it this works out that way.

Thanks,  Chris Coleman