Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:40:46 -0600
From:      "Andrew L. Gould" <algould@datawok.com>
To:        "HOLLOW, CHRISTOPHER" <christopher.hollow@cgi.com>, Xpression <admin@atenas.cult.cu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mail client question...

On Thursday 19 February 2004 12:57 pm, HOLLOW, CHRISTOPHER wrote:
> mutt + fetchmail is a nice combo too.
>
> Felipe Neuwald wrote:
> >You can use pine + fetchmail.
> >
> >On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 15:13, Xpression wrote:
> >>        Hi list, anyone are using exim as a MUA ??? I can't configure it
> >> to send mails, or anyone know a very easy configurable mail client for
> >> FreeBSD ??? Thanks in advance...

=46rom within a GUI, I use Kmail; although sylpheed is also popular.  From =
the=20
console, I use mutt, fetchmail and msmtp.  Msmtp is a smtp that plugs into=
=20
several email clients, such as mutt.  It's great if you're only sending you=
r=20
own mail to the internet, or if different users are sending mail via=20
different email providers.

Best of luck,

Andrew Gould