Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:12:12 -0600
From:      "Victor R. Cardona" <vcardona@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT - SCSI hardware question

Hi everyone,

I have recently had a server dumped on me. Unfortunately, I am unable to
install an OS on this server because the three built-in SCSI controllers
keep reseting. It is a Micron Netframe MV5000 with two Symbios logic
53c875, and one 53c810 controllers.

Does anyone have any clues as to what might be causing the problem?
Alternatively, could someone refer me to a good online reference for
SCSI hardware. I have never dealt with SCSI before.

Thanks,
Victor