Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:45:03 -0400
From:      "ro0t" <root@unixhideout.com>
To:        "Chad Albert" <chadalbert@mchsi.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: I hate to bring it up again (spamming)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chad Albert [mailto:chadalbert@mchsi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 4:40 PM
To: ro0t

Well, from watching this list lately...  More and more pinheads are able to
figure it out everyday ;-)  The virus they guy has emails itself to everyone
in his address book.  I can't believe he hasn't figured it out yet.  Either
he is a true idiot, or he left his email client up while he went on
vacation --- which brings me back to the true idiot idea.

Regards,
Chad

Thanks for pointing that out. That is definitely the most logical
explanation. It still doesnt fix the actual problem which is this list
getting *spammed* or viruses sent to unsuspecting people. So i guess ill be
the better man, and be the first one to email him and tell him hes infected
so he secures his shit properly like he should have done in the first place.
Cause it seems everyone here would rather flame the victim then fix the
problem.