Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:33:39 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@valuedata.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot splash screen.

I know, I read the man page...what I'm looking for is to
see if anyone knows of any BSD related repositories for
splash screens...theress a link on the FreeBSD site, but its
broken.  If not, I'll just find one of my Tux VS Chuck
and convert it to work :)

Thanks,
| Daryl Chance   | I have made this letter longer then |
| Valuedata, LLC | usual because I lacked the time to  |
| Memphis, TN    | make it shorter.   -- Blaise Pascal |