Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:39:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mark Miller <joup@bigfoot.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   java in 4.5?

Hi,

I saw the newsflash about having a licensed version of a JDK/JRE in
version 4.5.  I (unwittingly, don't ask) installed 4.5-RC today, but I
don't see anything relating to java.  Does anybody know how this is going
to work?  Which version will it be?  1.1.8, or 1.3.1?  Sorry if I'm
missing something obvious, but I've really scoured the web for news on
this matter and I've come up quite dry.

Thanks,

Mark