Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 11:17:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Not exactly a FreeBSD question

But I thought I'd ask the experts.  I'm looking at getting a 15" LCD
monitor for my FreeBSD box, and having had experience with early LCD
monitors hooked up to normal VGA cards, I'm definitely looking for
a monitor/card combination with digital in/out.

The first thing I found that meets my criteria is a ViewSonic VPD150
bundled with an ATI Xpert LCD card, which is based on a Rage LT Pro
chipset.  Well, after perusing the XFree website, I see the Rage Pro as
explicitly supported, as well as several Rage Pro variants, but not the
Rage LT Pro.

Has anyone tried this? Does anyone have a better suggestion?