Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 01:27:32 EDT
From:      JakeCatfox@aol.com
To:        kulraj@bosa.ca
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Take me Off Your Fucking Lists - You Are Killing My E-Mail!!

I dunno, it must have taken a lot of skill to use two exclamation marks like
that .. and the way he put a space before the dash-- GENIUS! I would never
have thought to use it so incorrectly! ... Oh my god .. he even capitilized
random words!! Wow ...

-- Deven

In a message dated 7/19/01 12:25:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, kulraj@bosa.ca