Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 18:27:24 -0400
From:      "Dru" <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        "Tim Gerchmez" <fewtch@serv.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Latest discoveries...

>Well, I do want to know if it CAN be done as a simple alias rather than
>using a shell script.  I certainly wouldn't mind learning to write shell
>scripts, but I'd also like to know if an alias in .cshrc can include more
>than one command, and if so, what the correct syntax would be.

Sorry, Tim.  I thought the point of this mailing list was to point newbies
to resources, not to bottle feed them.  Read the book, or at least the
portions that pertain to your project of the moment.

BTW, from my limited Unix experience, it would appear that Unix was created
especially to run multiple, concurrent commands/processes from one-lined
commands.  It appears anything is possible, if you take the time to read up
on what you want to do.

Don't take it personal; I'm just irritated at the moment.