Date:      Sat, 03 Nov 2001 09:44:47 +0000
From:      Clem Dye <clem@bastet.com>
To:        garyj@jennejohn.org
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: driver for Fritz!PCI version 2

Gary:

I suspect that the reason that you're getting so little response is that
prospective users of the card have selected something else because of
the previous lack of support for the v2 device.

It's very much a chicken and egg situation, isn't it?

I suspect that this won't change much until supplies of the v1 card
totally evaporate.

If your code can't be tested (for now), you'll have no option but to put
on the back burner for the time being.

Your support efforts are welcome though. If I had a v2 card I'd gladly
test it for you. I use a v1, and when I heard about the version change,
bought a second v1 as a backup (sad, or what?).

Regards

Clem