Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:24:59 -0500
From:      Josh Tiefenbach <josh@zipperup.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPsec mini HOWTO

Due to popular demand, I've committed my experiences in getting IPsec to work,
both between 2 FreeBSD boxes, and between a FreeBSD box and a Win2k box, to
paper.

You can find it at

http://asherah.dyndns.org/~josh/ipsec-howto.txt

While I plan to eventually tidy this up considerably, and find a doc guy to
stick it into the handbook or FAQ, I felt that people could benefit from this
writeup in the meantime.

Feel free to point out any inaccuracies/problems/complaints to me.

josh

--
This email has been brought to you by the letters U, U, C, and P