Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:25:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        Darryl Hoar <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
Cc:        "'Linh Pham'" <lplist@closedsrc.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Sendmail & Pop3

Hi Darryl,

Connect to your Webmin Server. Click on the hyperlink for "Home Page" in
the top right corner. When you hit the website, click on Webmin, then
Third-Party Modules. Click on the Servers tab where you can download the
module for Postfix.

Once you've downloaded the module, return to your Webmin Server. From the
Webmin tab, click on the hyperlink for "Webmin Configuration". Click on
"Webmin Modules" and add your module. Adding modules is one of the coolest
features of Webmin; if you wish, you can sign up to receive notification
when new modules are created.

You might also find this article helpful:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/bsd/2000/11/01/FreeBSD_Basics.html

Cheers,

Dru