Date:      Mon, 7 Jul 2014 22:03:25 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@bris.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: please set math/gnuplot PDF=off by default, or resolve texlive vs teTeX

--OaZoDhBhXzo6bW1J

On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 07:32:23PM +0100, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
> # make -C /usr/ports/math/gnuplot/ showconfig
> =3D=3D=3D> The following configuration options are available for gnuplot-=
4.6.5_3:
>      CAIRO=3Don: Cairo graphics library support
>      DOCS=3Don: Build and/or install documentation
>      EXAMPLES=3Don: Build and/or install examples
>      GD=3Don: GD graphics library support
>      GRIDBOX=3Don: Use the gridbox optimization for hidden3d
>      PDF=3Don: PDF document support
>      ^^^^^^
>=20
The right thing here is to finish migrating the ports tree to texlive and r=
emove
old teTeX I have been working a bit on that, but got borred, if others want=
join the party that would be helpful

gnuplot is one of the port I failed at switching to texlive

regards,
Bapt

--OaZoDhBhXzo6bW1J

--OaZoDhBhXzo6bW1J--