Date:      Fri, 07 Apr 2000 09:40:30 -0400
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        Bart Lateur <bart.lateur@skynet.be>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MySQL/FreeBSD question

Bart Lateur wrote:
> You installed MySQL-Client too? MySQL needs it. If you installed it
> using the ports, it should installed that for you.

No, I installed the binary package straight from MySQL.

BTW, I got this to work yesterday, thanks to help from this list.  All I
needed to do was ldconfig -m /path/to/mysql/lib and it worked fine.

Thanks a lot guys!  Y'all kick ass. :-)

SeanMike

--
Sean Michael Whipkey, Operations and Systems Administrator
MrGoodbucks.com - 804.244.7192 http://www.mrgoodbucks.com/