Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:30:18 -0600
From:      "Shaun Bender" <shaunbender@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bind upgrade

Hi,

I'm getting ready to upgrade Bind to 9.1.0 and would like to know if anybody
has some good ways of doing that. The current version that I'm running is
8.2.3-T5B. Basically, I would like to find out the locations of all the
files. This way when I do the install it'll just replace the current files,
then all I'll have to do is restart and the new version is running. All the
files that I have are in the default installation locations from when I
installed FreeBSD. Bottom line is I'm not sure the locations of all the
files. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Shaun B