Date:      06 Aug 96 22:28:39 EDT
From:      Jan Knepper <100626.3506@CompuServe.COM>
To:        "[FreeBSD Hackers]" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Contributing to FreeBSD

Hi guys....

I have version 2.2-960801 installed and working. I already modified the kernel a
little so the whole thing boots a lot faster. Since I would like to
help/contribute some of my time to the development of FreeBSD I hope I got the
right system up-and-running now.

I have seen that there is quite a couple of things that need to be done.
Currently I am investigating a couple of HP100VG drivers for the HP 100 MB/sec
Ethernet adapters to so if I can make it work for FreeBSD. Would be fun.

Could any of you let me know what else (simple) I could start with without
inventing the wheel for the x-ed time?

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Don't worry, be Kneppie,
Jan