Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 03:09:15 -0700
From:      Li Zhang <lizhang6@vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question about installation

Hi,
How are you?

I am trying to install FreeBSD version 2.2.5 in my computer. But I met a
problem.

The following is my computer hardware set.
	Primary master device: hard-disk1
	Primary slave device:  zip driver
	Secondary master device: hard-disk2
	Secondary slave device: CD-ROM

I want to install FreeBSD on the hard-disk2 from CD-ROM. But, because
they are all on the Secondary Channel (device), their IRQs are 15 and
I/O addresses are 170. So when I used "install.bat", setup procedure
told me that the two devices conflicted. When I continued, the CD-ROM
was ignored. My installation failed.

Could you give me some suggestions what I should do to overcome this
problem?

Thanks!

Li Zhang