Date:      Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:27:18 +0600
From:      Evgeniy <outsourcing@smtp.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   question

Hello,
I am CEO of small software development company, and I am interesting if there any way to work
as outsourcers with you and your company? Is it possible? If "yes", please, inform me whom I
can speak.
Our services are in 2-5 times cheaper then the same in USA and Europe. We are working at
outsourcing market during 4 years and have a large list of excellent references and complete
projects.

Our technologies shortlist:

C/C++ (Visual C++ & MFC), Visual Basic, Java, Delphi,
Pascal, FORTRAN, Assembler languages for different processors
MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2
MS Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris
WinAPI, ActiveX, Microsoft DNA (DCOM/COM), ODBC, DDK, LDAP
XML/XSL, HTML/DHTML/WML, Macromedia Flash 4/5, ASP, PHP
Palm OS, Win CE 2/3, QNX, DotNET

Sincerely,
Evgeniy Korshunov
CEO