Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 09:39:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nelson Yu <ynelson@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Tech Questions

Hello,

As a root user, I was able to use shortcut !v for vi-editor I have
used earlier for editing file, which I want to use !v to re-edit the
same file without typing: vi filename.txt at the prompt.  As a user
being a different login name, I wasn't able to do this.
Which file should I edit and what do I add in so that I can do the !v
shortcut command as a different user (not root)?

And I want to download and upload files from a:\ floppy to my account,
suppose I have a file hello.C, what command do I use?

How do I do the same above as e:\cd-rom?

Help appreciated, thanks.

Nelson <ynelson@yahoo.com>