Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:00:20 +0100
From:      Edwin Groothuis <mavetju@chello.nl>
To:        Dead Line <dead_line@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: create a group |Apache

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 01:48:36PM -0000, Dead Line wrote:
>   In earlier versions of FBSD we used to see the command *addgroup*
>   but here.. no more i can see it.

Can't find it in the cvs-repository, so I think it never existed. But MMMV

>   If i want to add a group here im doing it manually by editing the
>   file /etc/group

> 1)How i can do it by a command and not manually in this version?

echo "groupname" >> /etc/group? :-)

> 2) I need to install Apache, but with the FrontPage Extentions
>    does Apache support this? and what is the file name in FBSD
>    which support Apache with FrontPage extention ?

it's a port, see /usr/ports/www/apache13-fp

> 3) Including the Apache i need the Java-Real-Flash-Vivo ..etc..
>    to work also.. is it coming with apache front page?
>    or its a cebarete files? where is this files?

Apache is a web-server, this are things you run in a web-client.
I know that netscape supports java, there is a real-player and
flash-plugin in the ports-directory, I don't know what vivo is.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis   |           Interested in MUDs? Visit Fatal Dimensions:
mavetju@chello.nl |                     http://fataldimensions.nl.eu.org/